It has been such a great year at Parthenon that we found it hard to resist doing a “year in review” list!
What did this year hold for Parthenon? Well, we….
- Celebrated 1 engagement and 1 wedding (in Jamaica!)
- Gave every employee 1 vacation day to assist with Nashville’s flood relief efforts
- Welcomed 3 new babies born to 2 employees
- Started 4 new publications (2 eNewsletters and 2 print publications)
- Zipped through 7 zip lines at Nashville’s Adventureworks
- Made 8 new hires – Chrissy, Steve, Kelly, Diana, Becky, Katie, Candace, Courtney
- Sponsored 8 children as part of the Salvation Army’s Angel Tree
- Won 9 Truck Writers of North America Communication Awards at this year’s ceremony
- Added 10 new clients, including: UHS, Country Music Hall of Fame, National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), Cogent Healthcare, Hospice Compassus, LienCode, Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association (TDLA), Consumer Recovery Associates, Civic Health and MedQuist.
- Requested that all 20 employees wear elf hats or furry antlers at our annual holiday employee party and then passed out iPads to all employees!
- Used 600 square feet of aluminum foil to wrap Bobby’s entire office for his birthday
- Sponsored the first ever TEDx event in Nashville
- Received the 2010 Champions for Our Kids Award for our ongoing support of Nashville’s OurKids Center
- Hosted a team at the 2010 JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes
Whew – what a year! We cannot wait to see what 2011 holds!