ContentMarketingInstitute.com posted an article today with a list of 25 Tools for Content Marketing Collaboration, Productivity, Monitoring and Distribution.
Lots of good tools made the list, many of which are favorites of ours too, including:
- HootSuite for social media collaboration, monitoring and scheduling
- Basecamp for internal collaboration and file sharing
- Google Alerts for basic Web monitoring and awareness
A few that didn’t make the list, but ones I use on a fairly regular basis:
- BackPack, from the makers of Basecamp, a collaboration calendar and organization tool
- Kurrently for searching Twitter and Facebook posts in real-time. I’ll also add Topsy for searching for older posts.
- SEO Book’s Keyword Density Analyzer Tool is a great resource when writing or checking out competitors’ sites
What tools do you find most helpful?