Nashville is a thriving creative hub of local pride and talented businesses. As marketers by trade and Nashville enthusiasts by choice, Parthenon wants to celebrate organizations employing creative marketing, advertising and social media efforts in our hometown!
On that note, we bring you an assortment of excellent Facebook pages, Twitter handles, YouTube videos and Pinterest boards that show Nashvillians contribute much more than honky tonks, hot chicken and country music. Check back to see who you should be following in Parthenon’s Socially Savvy 5 to Follow. Today’s category: Food Trucks
When it comes to food trucks, social media is a necessity! Without a permanent location, these mobile businesses leverage social’s wide reach every day by tweeting and Facebook posting their locations and specials to followers. These social media efforts add a sense of game-like excitement to something as mundane as deciding where to get lunch. They also deepen engagement with the Nashville community by sharing others’ events and responding almost instantly to consumer comments.
So who’s doing it the best? We at Parthenon recommend following the food trucks below. They’re entertaining, consistently informative and absolutely delicious!
- Mas Tacos Por Favor: If you’re near 12th South on a Wednesday, the smell of warm tortillas may waft your way. Follow Mas Tacos on Facebook and Twitter for updates on truck locations, brunch specials and the agua fresca of the moment. And try a taco or two while you’re at it!
- Grilled Cheeserie: The Nashville Grilled Cheese phenomena has taken off so intensely that The Grilled Cheeserie now has a second truck! With tantalizing combos like chorizo and queso fresco or mac and cheese and bacon within a grilled cheese, you can’t go wrong with this truck. And the tot sauce on the tator tots… Let’s just say it left us wanting more. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter today!
- Hoss’ Loaded Burgers: There are many places in Nashville you can go to get a hot, fresh burger for lunch. But Hoss’ Loaded Burgers takes it one step further by literally stuffing its burgers with gooey, delicious cheese! Locate these guys and try one today. Find them here on Facebook and Twitter.
- The Cupcake Collection: The Cupcake Collection loves to post enticing pictures of their sweet treats, and they regularly update on which cupcakes they are running out of throughout the day. But be careful! More than one Parthenon employee has had a sweet tooth attack from The Cupcake Collection’s delicious descriptions. See for yourself on their Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Riffs Fine Street Food: With several accolades (like the Winner Nashville’s 2011 Battle of the Food Trucks) as proof, Riffs is a top tier food truck in Nashville. We love their rotating menu of delicious lunch delicacies, and we admire their sense of community support in their social posts. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter today!