Parthenon has been scanning the city for the savviest social media locals, and today we’re bringing you our greatest hits. You may have seen our blogs about these organizations as part of our 5 to Follow series.
While compiling these lists, our goal has been two-fold:
- We want to show people that Nashville is thriving and creative, a hub of local pride and talented businesses. As marketers by trade and Nashville enthusiasts by choice, Parthenon wants to celebrate organizations employing creative marketing, advertising and social media efforts in our hometown!
- We are competing in the Nashville Business Journal’s Social Media Madness competition, and we want to win. We can’t think of a better way to ensure we stay ahead of the social media curve than to profile some other trendsetters. And the competition is still going on, so if you haven’t voted yet, please do it today!
In case you missed an entry, here are our recommendations so far:
- Fleet Street Pub
- Broadway Brewhouse
- The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden
- South Street
- Tootsie’s World Famous Orchid Lounge
- 12 South Taproom
- Corner Pub
- Sam’s Sports Bar & Grill
- 3 Crow Bar
- M.L. Rose (aka The Melrose)
- Nashville Farmer’s Market
- West Nashville Farmers Market
- East Nashville Farmers Market.
- 12 South Farmers Market
- Pick Tennessee Products
- Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau (well, they help you find great deals)
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Nashville Zoo
- Carnton Plantation
- Grand Ole Opry
- Calfkiller Brewing Company
- Corsair Artisan Distillery
- Yazoo Brewing Company
- Jackalope Brewing Company
- Blackstone Brewpub and Brewery