Want to keep up with what is going on in the world of custom publishing and digital media – and perhaps the latest news at Parthenon? Subscribe to Parthenon’s monthly eNewsletter, Parthenon Post.
And, don’t worry. We hate getting unsolicited email too. We promise to never share your email address with anyone else.
Parthenon Post archive:
- January 2013: The Time for Healthcare Content Marketing is Now
- November 2012: How to do Leadership Letters Right
- September 2012: Do Analytics Matter?
- September 2012: 10 Years Later: Our Communications Principles Remain the Same
- July 2012: How We Won Social Media Madness Nashville
- May 2012: 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Magazine
- March 2012: Talking with a Techie
- February 2012: Keep on Blogging
- December 2011: It’s Time to Get on Google+
- September 2011: Parthenon is Movin’ on Up
- May/June 2011: Employee Newsletters That Work
- April 2011: Social Media ROI and Discovering the Cloud
- March 2011: What’s Killing Print?
- January/February 2011: Monitoring Social Media
- December 2010: Foursquare Fever – Have You Caught It?
- November 2010: Social Media Rules
- October 2010: The Growth of Content Marketing
- December 2009: Magazine Closings: Are Digital Editions the Answer?
- October 2009: Should You Be Blogging?
- September 2009: Social Media Savvy